Logo by James Williamson
5 PM – 8 PM
Celebrate local creative spirit at the Fairhaven Fourth Friday Art Walk. Every fourth Friday of each month (except December) merchants throughout Fairhaven Village open their doors to share the artwork of emerging and established artists.
Come to the Fairhaven Fourth Friday Art Walk to meet the artists, see demonstrations, partake in refreshments, and enjoy entertainment. Each month will feature new and exciting artists.
Fairhaven Fourth Friday Art Walk map design by Scott Ward
1. Cooper Lanza Gallery featuring New and Old Works
Cooper’s stylized works capture stories through expressive oil paintings that leave the viewer with a sense of curiosity.
2. Mambo Italiano featuring Ben Mann
It’s the lively and colorful paintings of Ben Mann.
3. Current and Furbish featuring Jim Dixon
Jim creates wood sculptures, totems, and assemblages using salvaged NW softwoods.
4. Peter James Photography Gallery featuring Peter James
An extensive collection of Peter’s Northwest nature photographs, presented as vivid, colorful metal prints.
5. Tony’s Coffee/Harris Ave Cafe featuring Emily Nebergall
Emily draws inspiration from her experiences with the dramatic PNW landscape and from the colorful people in her life.
6. Whatcom Art Market featuring Lori Hill
Lori presents her well known birds along with her new Llama series. Come see her bright, bold, whimsical art with a few Christmas surprises! Whatcom Art Market is a gallery and gift store of 47 local artists.
7. Fairhaven Realty featuring a local artist.
Featuring art, live music, and refreshments.
8. Blessings Spa & Salon featuring the fantastic art of a local artist.
Not to be missed.
9. Village Books/Paper Dreams featuring Joyce Norfolk
Joyce is a local artist well known for her colored pencil renderings celebrating our animal friends.
10. A Lot of Flowers featuring Crowtober
The locally made art of Greenman Stone, Vikki Jackson, Nichols Brothers Stoneworks, and others.
11. Stones Throw Brewery featuring Lurm
A collection of nine art pieces each featuring a different type of vein pattern found in leaves.
12. Artwood Gallery featuring Michael Flaherty
See Michael’s handmade ukuleles and the art of Francy Blumhagen.
13. Morgan Block featuring several local artists
Visit the working studios of Fairhaven artists Ben Mann, Ron Pattern, Nancy Canyon, and Found Leather Goods.
14. Good Earth Pottery featuring Tina Bixby
“Masquerade” featuring hand-sculpted ceramic masks by Tina.
16. Renaissance Celebration featuring Pumpkins and glow-in-the-dark ghosts!
17. Uptown Art featuring painting and paintings.
$15 on all paintings during Art Walk! Looking forward to seeing you at Uptown Art!