Logo by James Williamson
5 PM – 8 PM
Celebrate local creative spirit at the Fairhaven Fourth Friday Art Walk. Every fourth Friday of each month (except December) merchants throughout Fairhaven Village open their doors to share the artwork of emerging and established artists.
Come to the Fairhaven Fourth Friday Art Walk to meet the artists, see demonstrations, partake in refreshments, and enjoy entertainment. Each month will feature new and exciting artists.
Fairhaven Fourth Friday Art Walk map design by Scott Ward
1. Cooper Lanza Gallery featuring Cooper Lanza
Cooper’s stylized portraits capture stories through expressive oil paintings that leave the viewer with a sense of curiosity.
2. Mambo Italiano featuring Ben Mann
Ben has made a vibrant and indelible mark on the landscape of his native town of Bellingham.
3. Current and Furbish featuring Connie Browne
Connie is a college student who likes exploring through soft pastels and abstract art. She creates visually soft pieces with comforting colors.
4. Scandi Butik featuring the art of several local artists.
Join us for treats and refreshments.
5. Tony’s Coffee/Harris Ave Cafe featuring Haley Pies
Incorporating different metals and stains, Haley’s wood art celebrates nature, animals, and the PNW.
6. Whatcom Art Market featuring Jackson Faulkner
Jackson’s photos find the ‘glow’ amidst the used and abandoned. Whatcom Art Market is a gallery and gift store of 47 local artists. Please join us and meet the artists.
7. Fairhaven Realty featuring Linda Calkins
Linda’s acrylic on canvas paintings capture the light, thoughtful, and often humorous images of life.
8. Blessings Spa & Salon featuring the fantastic art of a local artist. Not to be missed.
9. Village Books/Paper Dreams featuring Mila Faulkner
Mila is influenced by impressionism and the Pacific Northwest. Both have played important roles in her inspiration.
10. A Lot of Flowers featuring Janie Olsen
For Monroe artist Janie, every story tells a picture…her acrylic paintings in a magical realism style, can be whimsical, mystical at times, or just simply there.
11. Stones Throw Brewery featuring Caesar Palma
“Outside in Whatcom”, come and meet Caesar. Live music by Algerhyme.
12. Artwood Gallery featuring “Gifts for your Sweetheart”
Jewelry, boxes, wine corks, back scratchers, and many other items by local woodworkers.
13. Morgan Block featuring Nancy Canyon
Water lilies and other natural elements in acrylic on canvas. Along with: Ben Mann, Nicki Lang, Ron Pattern, and Marijo Martini.
14. Good Earth Pottery featuring Juried Teapot Show
Teapots created by members of the Washington Clay Arts Association from across the state.