Logo by James Williamson
September 22 & 29
5 PM – 8:30 PM
Celebrate local creative spirit at the Fairhaven Fourth Friday Art Walk. Every fourth Friday of each month (except December) merchants throughout Fairhaven Village open their doors to share the artwork of emerging and established artists.
Come to the Fairhaven Fourth Friday Art Walk to meet the artists, see demonstrations, partake in refreshments, and enjoy entertainment. Each month will feature new and exciting artists.
Fairhaven Fourth Friday Art Walk map design by Scott Ward
1. Mambo Italiano featuring Ben Mann
Ben has made a vibrant and indelible mark on the landscape of his native town of Bellingham.
2. Current and Furbish featuring Fiona Starr
Bellingham artist, Fiona, is inspired by our mountain and water views, dogs, flowers, fruit, clouds, night skies, birds, sunny days, trees, the bay, and nature’s patterns.
3. lovitt featuring Jacqueline Mildner
Jax is a Bellingham painter, wanderer, stargazer, cloud interpreter, and wild dreamer.
Join us for treats and refreshments.
5. Tony’s Coffee/Harris Ave Cafe featuring Ira Feenstra
Whatcom County photographer, Ira, loves capturing out of the way places and forgotten things, giving them new life through art. Meet Ira.
6. Whatcom Art Market featuring James Williamson
WAM is a gallery and gift cooperative of 47 local artists. James will present a watercolor demo.
7. Blessings Spa & Salon featuring Grace Thompson and Sydney Brower
Grace, of Wooly Woofs Needle Felted Dogs, will demo her needle-felting. Sydney’s mixed-media artwork will be displayed as well.
8. Village Books/Paper Dreams featuring Keith Johnson
Keith is a commercial fisherman whose photography focuses on the marine environment.
9. Colophon Cafe featuring Isaac Day
Bellingham photographer, Isaac, loves the mountains, exploring, adventures, and the night sky.
10. A Lot of Flowers featuring Beth Anna Margolis
Beth is a gifted poet, writer, artist, and lover of nature. Her exuberant personality and joy for life are expressed in her vibrant artwork!
11. Stones Throw Brewery featuring Kestrel Bailey
Kestrel is a natural light photographer with a photojournalism background. She’s drawn towards dramatic lighting. Meet Kestrel.
Michael hand makes ukuleles. Meet him on the 22nd. Nicolette is an oil painter.
13. Morgan Block featuring several Fairhaven artists
14. Good Earth Pottery featuring Ann Marie Cooper
“Magical Menagerie” Gallery co-owner’s hand-coiled pottery with fantastical flair.
15. Whimsey featuring Darla Grubb
Darla will be in the gallery with new creations in sterling, gold-filled, and a variety of stones.
16. Fairy Godmother’s featuring Katrina Martin
NW Fairy Artisan, Katrina creates extensions of nature in delightful functionary Fairy Fashion. Come and meet a NW Fairy! Refreshments.
17. Cooper Lanza Gallery featuring Cooper Lanza
Cooper’s stylized portraits capture stories through expressive oil paintings that leave the viewer with a sense of curiosity.
18. Mount Baker Cafe featuring an artists TBD
19. 402 Gallery featuring Gregory S Walsh
Make your way up to Suite 402 to experience Greg’s abstract expressionism.