Logo by James Williamson
5 PM – 8 PM
Celebrate local creative spirit at the Fairhaven Fourth Friday Art Walk. Every fourth Friday of each month (except December) merchants throughout Fairhaven Village open their doors to share the artwork of emerging and established artists.
Come to the Fairhaven Fourth Friday Art Walk to meet the artists, see demonstrations, partake in refreshments, and enjoy entertainment. Each month will feature new and exciting artists.
Fairhaven Fourth Friday Art Walk map design by Scott Ward
1. Cooper Lanza Gallery featuring Cooper Lanza
Come and view the eclectic interpretations of “floral and feather.”
2. Mambo Italiano featuring Ben Mann
Ben has made a vibrant and indelible mark on the landscape of his native town of Bellingham.
3. Current and Furbish featuring Peggy Sullivan, Kizzie Jones, and Scott Ward
Authors, Kizzie and Peggy, will be signing their award winning books. Painter, Scott, will be painting!
4. Peter James Photography Gallery featuring Peter James
An extensive collection of Peter’s Northwest nature photographs, presented as vivid, colorful metal prints.
5. Tony’s Coffee/Harris Ave Cafe featuring Paul Kelly
Paul loves to shoot any athletic outdoor pursuit. Landscapes still remain a key part of his personal projects. Meet the artist!
6. Whatcom Art Market featuring Kenneth Kearney
Kenneth’s photos capture unique moments in nature. WAM is a gallery and gift store of 47 local artists. Come meet the artists.
7. Fairhaven Realty featuring Galina Lintz
Birch Bay artist, Galina, grew up in Russia. She enjoys painting flowers, seascapes, street scenes, and landscapes.
8. Blessings Spa & Salon featuring the fantastic art of a local artist.
Not to be missed.
9. Village Books/Paper Dreams featuring Phyllis Howard
Phyllis is an artist and illustrator who will be displaying works from a recently published children’s book.
10. A Lot of Flowers featuring Ben Mann
Local favorite, Ben Mann, will be painting a live canvas in his signature colorful style.
11. Stones Throw Brewery featuring Derek Duffy
A Bellingham transplant from Ireland, Derek shares his perspective of the beauty of the PNW through his paintings and music. Derek will perform his music.
12. Artwood Gallery featuring Karen Healy
Karen makes boxes, furniture, jewelry, and forged steel items.
13. Morgan Block featuring Martini Metal Craft
Studio #9 – celebrating the Art Walk with a sneak peek of Marijo’s newest jewelry collection. Dare the stairs to enter to win a $75 gift certificate.
14. Good Earth Pottery featuring AnnMarie DeCollibus
“Bloom”, highly decorated summer-inspired service ware by Ferndale artist, AnnMarie. Meet the artist!
15. Whimsey featuring Sally Poorman
Sally enjoys the rustic and refined, blackened metal with bits of sparkle and natural stones.
16. Renaissance Celebration featuring newly arrived Celtic jewelry
17. Fairhaven Village Inn featuring David Ridgway
In the breakfast room! David paints the local landscape in oil, focusing on Whatcom, Skagit, and San Juan counties.
18. Colophone Cafe featuring Anne Gilbert and Trish Harding with Studio UFO Students
Oil on canvas by Anne Gilbert and various media by Trish Harding with Studio UFO Students.
19. Shirlee Bird Café featuring Karen Blanquart
Hosting the works of Karen Blanquart, owner of Brazen Shop + Studio. Woodburned paintings, jewelry, leather works, and other crafts! June 22 7:30am – 5pm, June 23 7:30am – 5pm.
20. 12th Street Shoes featuring Shoes in the News
Come see decorative shoes from various countries around the world and in a variety of ethnic styles. Design and make your own paper shoes at our drop in art workshop for age 6 through adult.
22. Fairhaven Poke featuring Stephanie Britt
Original paintings and prints by Stephanie Britt will be on display, meet-and-greet the artist Friday, June 22, 5-6:30pm. Stephanie has recently relocated to the PNW after 30 years in Kauai. Look for informal Hawaiian music performances on the sidewalk.