Logo by James Williamson
5 PM – 8 PM
Celebrate local creative spirit at the Fairhaven Fourth Friday Art Walk. Every fourth Friday of each month (except December) merchants throughout Fairhaven Village open their doors to share the artwork of emerging and established artists.
Come to the Fairhaven Fourth Friday Art Walk to meet the artists, see demonstrations, partake in refreshments, and enjoy entertainment. Each month will feature new and exciting artists.
Fairhaven Fourth Friday Art Walk map design by Scott Ward
1. Cooper Lanza Gallery featuring Cooper Lanza
Cooper’s stylized portraits capture stories through expressive oil paintings that leave the viewer with a sense of curiosity.
2. Mambo Italiano featuring Ben Mann
Ben will be at his easel on the sidewalk, capturing Fairhaven in his signature vivid style.
3. Current and Furbish featuring Mattie Rose Templeton
Mattie Rose loves people and is excited by the intersection of nature, activism, stories and art.
4. Peter James Photography Gallery featuring Peter James
An extensive collection of Peter’s Northwest nature photographs, presented as vivid, colorful metal prints. See his new gallery!
5. Tony’s Coffee/Harris Ave Cafe featuring Kenley Scott and Gabe Riggs
Come see the art of two employees, barista Kenley and baker Gabe.
6. Whatcom Art Market featuring Suzannah Gusukuma
Suzannah will demonstrate the painting, drilling, and sewing techniques which accent her unique bags. WAM is a gallery and gift store of 47 local artists. Come meet the artists.
7. Fairhaven Realty featuring Beth Franklin
Come see the art of Beth Franklin.
8. Blessings Spa & Salon featuring the fantastic art of a local artist.
Not to be missed.
9. Village Books/Paper Dreams featuring Abbie B. Berry
‘The Land I Live In’ Abbie loves taking risks, jumping in with both feet; exploring printmaking, sculpture, charcoal, photography, mixed-media and large installations.
10. A Lot of Flowers featuring Karen Luke Fildes
Come and see Karen’s Pacific Northwest themed oil paintings.
11. Stones Throw Brewery featuring Jackson O’Rourke
Come see Jackson’s mind-bending artwork.
12. Artwood Gallery featuring Michael Flaherty
Michael Flaherty and his handmade ukeleles.
13. Morgan Block featuring several local artists
Come see a variety of work from several local artists.
14. Good Earth Pottery featuring Amy Popelka
Meet Amy Popelka and see her intricate handmade tiles.
15. Whimsey featuring Lisa Chandler
Lisa’s one-of-a-kind designs are each intended to be as unique as the women who wear them.
16. Renaissance Celebration featuring the gnomes are out!
17. Melvin Brewing featuring Brittany Richardson
Brittany took over Uptown Art to combine her passion for art and teaching into one package! Come see Brittany’s own art at Melvin!
18. Uptown Art featuring Wine Glass Painting
Join us to learn how to paint on wide glasses. The cost of $15 includes one wine glass and all art materials.